ITT features PRO Services, Bornemann, Engineered Valves and Goulds Pumps brands
FRANKFURT June 2, 2015
– ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT) will highlight its latest technology solutions for the global chemical marketplace June 15-19 at the ACHEMA Exhibition and Congress, a triennial world forum for the process industries, including chemical engineering, environmental protection and biotechnology. More than 3,800 companies will exhibit there.
“The ACHEMA Show is an ideal platform to showcase such recent innovations as the PureFlo® EnviZion™ hygienic diaphragm valve, which was selected as a 2014 Breakthrough Product of the Year by Processing Magazine, and the just-released i-ALERT® 2 monitoring device, which brings new wireless technology to the factory floor,” said Aris Chicles, president of ITT’s Industrial Process business. “These innovations demonstrate our commitment to improving the reliability of our customers’ operations and lowering their costs.”
Located in Hall 8.0, Booth E63, ITT’s Bornemann, Engineered Valves, Goulds Pumps and PRO Services brands will showcase these and other innovations:
- Bornemann’s Twin-Screw Pumps: These pumps can handle virtually any fluid, regardless of viscosity, homogeneity, lubricity or abrasiveness. They are used to handle flammable fluid across all industries where mixtures of liquid, gas and oxygen from the atmosphere can occur. They are certified for any application where ATEX zone 1 Category is required. The SLH 4G was developed for hygienic applications and has earned the EHEDG EL Aseptic certificate.
- Engineered Valves’ Pure-Flo® EnviZion™ Valve: These embedded technologies dramatically reduce maintenance time of critical process components and total cost of ownership. Fabri-Valve® knife-gate valves will also be on display.
- Goulds Pumps’ IC ISO Chemical Process Pump for the European market: The IC Series represents more than 150 years of process pump experience to define a solution that reduces pumping life-cycle cost. The patented cyclone seal chamber provides an optimum seal environment for hazardous materials. Also featured will be the Model 3393, a high pressure multistage ring section pump for a wide range of applications, from reverse osmosis, boiler feed, cogeneration, shower/spray service to pressure boosting and high pressure cleaning, and the unique features of the XHD slurry pump.
- PRO Services: The just-introduced i-ALERT®2 condition monitor with Bluetooth Smart technology will be featured, with other monitoring and control solutions that track and report early warning signals from rotating equipment. The i-ALERT2 tracks vibration, temperature and run-time hours and wirelessly syncs the data with a smartphone or tablet through the i-ALERT2 mobile app.
ITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2014 revenues of $2.7 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com
ITT’s Industrial Process business is a global manufacturer of industrial pumps, valves, monitoring and control systems, and aftermarket services for the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, oil and gas, mining, pulp and paper, power and general industrial markets through leading brands including Goulds Pumps
, Bornemann, PRO Services
, Engineered Valves
, Blakers and C’treat.